Partners in Conservation - Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Partners in Conservation
- Utah Association of Conservation Districts
- National Association of Conservation Districts
- Utah Conservation Commission (UCC)
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Utah Partners for Conservation and Development
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Utah State University Cooperative Extension
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- Utah Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Conservation Partnerships & Programs
- All Pages
Natural Resources Conservation Service
Mission: To help people implement local solutions that sustain and improve Utah's natural resources through partnerships, planning, and programs.
NRCS provides assistance to land users, communities, units of state and local government, and other Federal agencies in planning and implementing conservation systems.
The purpose is to reduce erosion, improve soil and water quality, improve and conserve wetlands, enhance fish and wildlife habitat, improve air quality, improve pasture and range condition, reduce upstream flooding and improve woodlands.
Provides technical assistance through staff, standards, and specs, technical training, etc.