Partners in Conservation - Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Partners in Conservation
- Utah Association of Conservation Districts
- National Association of Conservation Districts
- Utah Conservation Commission (UCC)
- Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
- Utah Partners for Conservation and Development
- Natural Resources Conservation Service
- Utah State University Cooperative Extension
- Utah Department of Environmental Quality (DEQ)
- Utah Department of Natural Resources (DNR)
- Conservation Partnerships & Programs
- All Pages
Utah Department of Agriculture and Food
Utah Department of Ag houses the Utah conservation Commission (UCC), provides funding to UACD and the conservation districts, assists with technical elements of approved programs, and administers many assistance programs for farmers, ranchers and other private land owners.
The Utah Department of Agriculture and Food is made up of nine divisions. In the Division of Conservation and Resource Management is staff to the UCC, the Agriculture Resource Development Loan (ARDL) Program, Basin States Salinity Control Program, and Environmental Quality. The Division of Grazing Improvement staff field-level coordinators that assist grazers and the Division of Plant Industries' weed coordinator works closely with county weed supervisors and the Utah State Weed Committee. The Utah Legislature appropriates funding for Resource Conservation within the Department's budget that is passed through to UACD and the conservation districts for field-level technical staff and related programs.